KASTOmicut U 2.6 - Edition „More Comfort“
plus sales tax and shipping.Shipping costs to the buyer's destination will be agreed individually afterwards.
Available within 6 months.
New machine KASTOmicut U 2.6 in the KASTOshop Edition „More Comfort“
Only here in the KASTOshop: Brand new, directly from the manufacturer, with original KASTO service, at the best price!
Universal, semi-automatic bandsawing machine of very robust construction, designed for the rough use in workshops and capable to perform any cutting-to-length or mitre cutting tasks (-45°/+60°) in the case of tubes, profiles and solid material. The infinitely adjustable cutting speed and the infinitely adjustable fully hydraulic cutting feed allow a sensitive and blade-saving cutting.
- Machine Base
- Saw Unit (Saw Frame)
- Inclined Saw Head
- Saw Blade Guide
- Saw Blade Tension
- Material Clamping (Machine Vice)
- Material Support (Rotary Table)
- Mitre Cutting without Length Correction
- Coolant System
- Working Cycle (Semi-Automatic)
Included optional equipment
- Saw blade breakage protection
- Rapidly clamping measuring stop
- Material support roller
- Drip feed lubricator
- Coolant hose for machine cleaning
- Clamping power regulation
Scope of Supply
- KASTOmicut U 2.6 including the described standard and optional equipment
- Glue anchors to dowel the machine
- Bi-metal saw blade, 4 - 6 teeth per inch
- Operating instructions manual according to the EU Machinery Directive and EN 82079
We will be pleased to advise you individually if you require equipment which is not sold through the KASTOshop.
|Cutting range 90° round (⚫/⚪)
||160 / 260 mm|
|Cutting range 90° flat (B x H) (⬜)
||310 x 260 mm|
|Cutting range 90° square (⬛/⬜)
||160 x 160 / 260 x 260 mm|
Cutting range + 45° round (⚪)
|Cutting range + 45° flat (B x H) (⬜)||200 x 200 mm|
Cutting range + 60° round (B x H) (⚪)
Cutting range + 60° flat (⬜)
||140 x 140 mm|
|Cutting range - 45° round (⚪)||240 mm|
Cutting range - 45° flat (⬜)
||200 x 260 mm|
|Shortest remnant length||30 mm|
Dimensions and weight
|Length x Width||760 x 1.620 mm|
|Height, saw head lowered position||1.690 mm|
|Height, saw head in highest position||2.040 mm|
|Material support height||950 mm|
|Total weight||510 kg|
|Total power||2,0 kW|
|Saw motor, power – frequency controlled||1,5 kW|
|Cutting speed infinitely variable – frequency controlled||20-110 m/min|
|Dimensions of saw blade:||3.180 x 27 x 0,9 mm|
|Saw blade guides:||lateral and back roller guide, replaceable|
|Cutting feed:||hydraulic, infinitely variable|
|Saw blade tension:||mechanical|
|Saw blade cleaning:||by synchronously running, easily replaceable wire brush|
Coolant supply is through two adjustable nozzles.
Volume of coolant tank approx. 45 l,
pump capacity 25 l/min
- The machine base is an enclosed, torsion-free welded construction. The user-friendly support height of 950 mm and the ergonomic design ensure an ideal upright working position and allow an easy chip removal. The possibility of easy machine transport using lift truck or forklift truck is given.
Saw Unit (Saw Frame)
- Cast construction without distortion and optimized against vibration, with backlash-free pivot bearing for low-vibration and precise cutting of profiles and solid material. In conjunction with the integrated powerful spur gear and a 1.5 kW drive, a consistently high cutting force is achieved.
Inclined Saw Head
- Cutting through with a saw blade that rises towards the material guide edge and in cutting direction. This reduces formation of burr and saves the saw blade.
Saw Blade Guide
- Cost-effective, precise and saw blade saving by deep groove ball bearings which are closed on both sides as well as saw blade back guiding also by means of deep groove ball bearing.
Saw Blade Tension
- Very easy and optimal mechanical adjustment of the saw blade tension via disc spring stack and stop, using a manual star grip. No tools for saw blade tension required.
Material Clamping (Machine Vice)
- With a single movement of the hand the horizontal vice can quickly be preset to the material cross-section. When the machine starts, the material is clamped by a hydraulically actuated short stroke horizontal vice. After end of cut, material clamping is automatically released.
- The vice can be moved and clamped along the work piece for any mitre angle. Optimum clamping conditions are thus ensured. Cutting of short remnants is thus possible.
Material Support (Rotary Table)
- The rotary table with plain bearing which is used as a wear-free material support ensures smooth mitre adjustment, even when it is loaded. A common cutting rail integrated into the rotary table supports the material very close to the cutting slot and avoids formation of burr when cutting through.
Mitre Cutting without Length Correction
- The “ideal” centre of rotation of the saw unit is at the point of intersection of the saw blade and the material supporting edge. This ensures accurate cut-off lengths. A length correction is not necessary when the mitre angle is changed. The mitre angle is set via the clearly readable angular scale. The mitre positions -45°, 90°, +45° and +60° can quickly be preset by means of fixed stops. A clamping lever fixes the mitre position.
- The coolant tank with a volume of 35 l is easily accessible for cleaning purposes. The integrated coolant pump has a capacity of 25 l/min. Coolant supply through two nozzles with flow control valve at the blade guides directly to the tool.
The operating elements are arranged ergonomically and centrally at the face side or at the saw head of the machine.
- Working Cycle (Semi-Automatic)
- The material is inserted or set to the requested length
- The vice is pushed manually to the material and is fixed by means of the quick-release lever
- Saw feed and cutting speed are set
- If necessary, mitre angle and saw blade guide arm are set to the material width
- The saw motor is started
- The material is clamped by the hydraulic short stroke vice
- The saw head starts the cutting operation
- End of cut
- The saw head moves automatically upwards by approx. 100 mm for the next cut
- The material clamping is automatically released
Details optional equipment
Saw blade breakage protection
- When the saw blade breaks and the blade tension is released, the saw blade drive is automatically switched off.
Rapidly clamping measuring stop
- With additional rapid fixing, measuring range 0 – 500 mm
Material support roller
- To be mounted on the infeed and/or outfeed side
Drip feed lubricator
- With drip dosing. For lubrication of the saw blade. Recommended for cutting of tubes and profiles. The standard flood coolant device remains unchanged.
Coolant hose for machine cleaning
With spray pistol
- Clamping power regulation
- Recommended for cutting of thin-walled material
Bases of the quotation
Mains voltage: In accordance with EN 60204; 400 V three-phase current (-10 %, +6 %); Control voltage 24 V-DC
Mains frequency: 50 Hz (-1 %, +1 %; transient –2 %, +2 %)
Type of mains: TN mains according to IEC 364/VDE 0100
The power is supplied from the mains to the switching cabinets including advance fusing by the customer. The position of the switch cabinet is to be seen from the lay-out.
Protective measures against indirect contact: Over-current protector (zero balancing). The mains supply of the operator (size and characteris-tic of the main fuse selected as well as the total imped-ance of PE and outer conductor in the supply line to the machine) has to be designed in such a way that the per-missible shutdown time in the event of an error is not exceeded. The use of a differential current switch in the mains in-coming supply is not permitted.
Safety requirements: The offered machine corresponds with the valid safety requirements according to the machinery directive 2006/42/EG
Subject to the individual conditions of use and to the in-stallation site, additional equipment such as fences, safety light beams and barriers in the area of material supply and cut-off removal may be necessary. Possibly, such additional equipments are not included in our scope of supply and must therefore be procured by the buyer.
Delivery terms: Possibly valid company’s own operating material regula-tions have not been taken into consideration when work-ing out the offer, unless they are specifically mentioned in the quotation. The machine will be equipped with proven components selected by KASTO. If you insist on the ob-servance of your operating material regulations we kindly ask you to make these regulations available to us for working out the appropriate offer. After placing the order, any specifications can no longer be considered. This is also valid for so called fire protection regulations.
Cutting accuracy: On perfect conditions with perfect tools the deviation of cut is within ±0.1 mm per 100 mm cutting height with standard steel qualities. For material with a perfect geo-metric surface an accuracy of length of cut-off pieces in accordance with ISO 2768-1, degree of accuracy fine is achievable with individual bars and cut-off pieces longer 6 mm. When using uneven, twisted or burred initial ma-terial, the achievement of the mentioned cutting accura-cies is restricted. The tolerance of length of cut-off pieces is valid for machines with automatic material feed.
This sawing machine is particularly suitable for normally machinable structural steels and aluminum in round, flat and square form. Materials that are difficult to machine and plastics are only suitable to a limited extent. Occasional use in single-shift workshop operation is envisaged. The specified cutting ranges and performance characteristics must be observed. The use of uneven, twisted or burred starting material can severely impair the cutting accuracy. For more detailed information on the correct use of the machine, please refer to the operating instructions. Disregarding this area of application and/or GTC can lead to the warranty claims becoming void.